Foamed polyethylene sheet
Damping sheets from "Polifas"
For more than 16 years "Polifas" LLC has been presenting on the Russian market independently developed thermal insulation materials of a new generation, which are produced by foaming polyethylene with physical or chemical methods. The resulting product has a number of positive qualities:
- low thermal conductivity;
- resistance to corrosion and decomposition;
- high reliablility;
- steam and moisture proof;
- damping ability;
- not toxic.
Among the assortment produced by domestic company "Polifas" LLC, a significant part is made of sheet foamed insulation (NPE). It is produced under the “Stenofon”™ in two types: “Stenofon 190-2” and “Stenofon Sport”.
Application of "Stenophon 190-2"
NPE - noncrosslinked polyethylene foam sheet is a welded, duplicated insulating mat, which is made of two identical parts of Stenofon-190. It is used for soundproofing of even flat surfaces of considerable size, since the product has unique acoustic properties. This fine mesh insulation mat is widely used in such spheres as:
- construction, when there is a need to make a screed, "floating floors", to insulate the walls, to rid the room of noise;
- shipbuilding and automotive industry. Sheathing of yachts, boats, cars;
- when installing heating systems. To reduce the friction of heating mains on the ground, since without protection, pipes are prematurely destroyed, which leads to ruptures of heating mains.
The mats are produced in gray colour, two meters long, have different thicknesses from 15 mm to 100 mm, and the density of the material varies from 25 kg / m3 to 65 kg / m3.
Usage of "Stenoаon Sport"
This type of foamed polyethylene foam sheet is used to make swimming boards, tourist and fitness mats, mats for professional sportsmen, such as:
- different types of martial arts (aikido, boxing).
You can buy mats in different thicknesses from 20 mm to 100 mm in St. Petersburg. The demand for them is growing every year. Thanks to the softness and lightness of the material; increased wear resistance; elasticity, the mat quickly regains its shape after crushing; excellent shock-absorbing properties; long service life. Also there are such advantages as:
- health safety. Does not cause allergies;
- has no smell;
- moisture resistance, so the mats can be laid in damp rooms;
- bright colors that uplift your mood.