Quality, reliability and durability of insulation materials
Today, in the conditions of constant improvement of construction technologies, the consumer needs reliable, high-quality, modern, effective products. So "Polifas" produces these products for everyone in need. Our materials made of expanded polyethylene and polyolefin comply with high domestic and European quality and safety standards.
Thermal and sound insulation made of extruded polyethylene
Polyethylene is very versatile and resistant to all possible types of physical and organic loads. Here you will find different types of thermal and sound insulation substrates, harnesses, mats, tapes and pipes.
- Excellent thermal and sound insulation;
- Minimum water absorption;
- High plasticity;
New generation of extrusion polyolefin thermal and sound insulation
In the catalog you will find Stenofon NPE type A, P, F. It's perfect as a sub-lair for a screed and a concrete floor with increased dynamic loads. Type P and F - reflective thermal insulation good for underfloor heating systems as well as thermal insulation of walls and roofs.Type " F " has an application temperature of up to +150% Celsius.
- Will serve for more than 50 years;
- Increased dynamic characteristics;
- Resistance to loads and aggressive environments;
- Reduce the level of impact noise.
For more information, see the catalogue.
Reflective insulation will perfectly keep the heat inside the room. It is suitable as a substrate or insulation for humid zones like roofs, pipes, radiators, etc. It can be both foiled and with a mylar.
- Ease of use;
- High environmental friendliness;
- Significantly reduces heat loss, has a reflective effect.
- Reduction of the impact noise level;
Roll thermal insulation
Roll thermal insulation materials of all types (reflective, PE and polyolefin) are present in the catalogue. It is the most versatile option, suitable for most types of rooms and buildings. Reflective insulation is indispensable in the construction of baths, saunas, etc.
- Ease of use;
- Environmental friendliness.
Sheet thermal insulation
Sheet insulation is mainly used as sound insulation for residential premises, insulation of walls of residential and industrial premises. It is also used as a sports equipment (mats, fitness mats, swimming boards).
- Resistance to humid environment;
- Low thermal conductivity;
- Light, soft and elastic;
- High sound insulation properties.
For delivery and transport purposes
"STENOFON 190 type A" is a product that will help you deliver your goods in soft safety. The material will protect your goods from bumps and scratches and will save fragile objects.
- protects products from scratches and bumps during packaging;
- resistant to aggressive environments.
Thanks to the porous structure, "Stenofon 190 type A" will protect your cargo from dirt, leaks, microbes, fumes and sunlight, scratches and temperature changes. "Stenofon" will withstand all possible loads and will save your goods during transportation.
- Protects goods from scratches and bumps during packaging;
For swimming and water aerobics
"Stenoflex 400 twisted cord" is great for exercises and training in the water.
- Moisture resistance and low vapor permeability;
- Durability of the material;
For sport mats and enclosure
"Stenofon 190-2" is excellent for sports mats, and is also effectively used in enclosing structures. It is a sheet of foamed polyethylene, the thickness of which varies from 15 to 100 mm.
- High-performance insulation sheet material;
- High sound insulation properties;
- Elastic and convenient for installation;
- Does not lose its shape;