Stenofon 190 type B
- The substrate for the «Underfloor Heating» system.
- The substrate for the «Infrared Underfloor heating» system for parquet and laminate.
- Under-roof thermal and sound insulation.
- A material reduces heat loss, with a reflection effect.
- It is not vulnerable to destruction after contact with the cement screed.
- Provides reliable protection against humidity.
Product added to cart
Go to cart
Go to cart
Keeps the heat in the house
More heat from the surface
Heats up faster
Not vulnerable to corrosion
Does not harm the environment
«STENOFON» 190 type B is a rolled material made on the basis of expanded polyethylene, laminated with a metallized mylar film, with an even cellular structure with a closed pore.
Can be used when assembling «Warm floor» systems. Dacron coating allows you to evenly distribute the reflected heat over the entire floor area, and its composition makes the material chemically resistant to aggressive environments.
|Coefficient of thermal reflection of the surface, %||
|Coefficient of thermal conductivity at 25 °C, W/m-K||
|Vapor permeability coefficient, mg/m-h-Pa||
|Reduced impact noise reduction index, Db||
|Operating temperature range, °C||
-70 to +90
|Groups of compliance with the fire safety class||
G3, V3, D3, T3