Stenofon NPE type A
- Substrate under a cement-sand screed in the professional construction of residential, industrial and commercial buildings with increased operational loads.
- Internal and external insulation of buildings.
- Resistant to high loads and aggressive environments.
- Reduces impact noise.
- Has increased dynamic characteristics.
- Service life of 50 years.
Go to cart
Stenofon NPE type A — expanded polyolefin
Polyolefin (PP) — in comparison with polyethylene is characterized by increased rigidity, especially in the upper part of the temperature range of use (short-term up to + 150 ° C). It is characterized by high chemical resistance and good stability even in high temperatures.
Stenofon NPE is remarkable for a wide range of operating temperatures (from -40 ° C up to + 150 ° C) and excellent resilience.
Expanded thermal insulation «Stenofon NPE» is an environmentally friendly product, has a high resistance to chemically aggressive external conditions, high temperature, corrosion, has a low coefficient of thermal conductivity. That is why the active use of this material is recommended for both indoors and outdoors, for constructing ventilation and heating systems.
|Density, kg / m3||
|Thermal conductivity coefficient at 25 ° С, W / m-K||
|Relative compression at a load of 2000 N / m2,%||
|Reduced impact noise reduction index, dB||
|Operating temperature range, ° С||
-40 to +150
|Fire safety class compliance groups||
G4, B2, D3, T2